DRS Tools v1.0 is a set of 47 ZBrush functions designed to help you speed up your everyday workflow in ZBrush and save you countless hours especially when it comes to preparing your models for baking your normal maps in a texture baking application like Substance Painter. Exploding your models and creating cages for them in a single click is only a fraction of what this ZBrush plugin can do!
– ZBrush 2019 (Windows version only)
– ZBrush 2020 (Windows version only)
– Compatible with the folder system of ZBrush
– Explode your models and create cages for them with a single click
– 5 Methods for Creating Cages
– Bulk rename your models
– Add Prefix and Suffix
– Bake Layers for multiple subtools
– Enable and disable Polypaint for all visible subtools
– Enable and disable SmoothUV for all visible subtools
– Store, Switch and Delete morph target for multiple visible subtools
– Make a subtool Visible or Invisible by Name
– Make a subtool Visible or Invisible if it’s a Cage
– Make a subtool Visible or Invisible if its number is either Odd or Even in the subtool list
– Duplicate all visible subtools
– Delete all Visible or Invisible subtools
– Match the size between 2 subtools
– Align 2 subtools
– Align every 2 consecutive subtools
– Align a subtool’s morph target to its exploded position.
You will get:
– DRS Tools Plugin
– 1x License Key
– Video Tutorials Link
*The 3D model in the images is not included in the purchase.
The plugin and license are node-locked and can only be used on one computer. If you need to use this plugin on multiple computers then you will need to purchase more licenses. By purchasing this plugin you agree to these terms and conditions.